Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ryan's 12 Year Well Care Visit


Today I took Ryan for his 12 Year Well Care Visit. He was a complete trooper throughout the visit (despite having to strip down to his underwear). The three shots he received (2 in one arm and 1 in the other) didn't phase him (wish I could say the same for me). The nurse was terrific and didn't say much to Ryan but did ask if I was going to get through the shots (guess she saw me tear up when she mentioned the three shots). Ry's weight was 82 pounds (30%) and his height was 57" (25%). As we were leaving, the nurse mentioned that I better start preparing myself now as Ry will be due 1 shot at his 13 Year Well Care Visit and Lindsay is due for 2 at her 5 Year Well Care Visit in August.

1 comment:

Mikel Salsgiver said...

Quit being such a wuss with the shots. I tell Sarah to 'suck it up' and she only crys for an hour or so.