Today was one of those doctor's visits that I dread like the plague. This coming Tuesday is kindergarten registration for Lindsay which means all the required paperwork must be submitted along with proof of a physical and immunizations completed. The physical didn't provide any problems but the immunizations were another story.
My poor sweetie had to endure four pokes (and lets just say she didn't appreciate any of them). The tears started before the first poke and by the second poke, she had me crying as well. I am convinced that I should have Steve take the kids for their immunizations although it isn't truly what I want and would never have it that way.
The good part is that Lindsay isn't due for any immunizations until she turns 11 and Ry is only due one when he turns 13.
Doctor Bacha was pleased with Lindsay's progress. Her statistics included:
Height: 40 1/2 inches (25th percentile)
Weight: 42 pounds (75th percentile)
Hemoglobin: 12.9

1 comment:
Shots are never easy, especially as they get older since they remember. I'm happy to hear that Lins is in good health and ready to tackle Kindergarten
Post a Comment