Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Favorite Red Sox




Of Ryan's 8 years of playing baseball, he has never been on the Dodgers. I was thinking this was going to be the year but I was wrong again - he was drafted to the Boston Red Sox.

I have to say this is the best coached team he has been on with a great group of boys. They are 5-3 so far and improving with each game. They have come to rely on Ry in left field as well as his solid eye at the plate. Yesterday he had 3 walks, 2 stolen bases and 2 runs.

Never before would I ever had said that I enjoy rooting for the Sox but this year I love rooting for my #12 in his Red Sox uniform.

Go Ry!!

1 comment:

Mikel Salsgiver said...

Nice to see he doesn't wear baggy pants that hang below his shoes.