




I received the very difficult news this last Sunday morning (3/6/11) that my Grandma Jess had passed away. She lived all 95 years and over 3 months to the fullest and was a tremendous inspiration to me and many others along the way. Gramms, you will be missed but will never be forgotten as you have provided me with so many awesome memories that I am so thankful for. Until we meet again, please keep an eye out for all of us. There will not be a day where I do not think of you.

2 comments:
Nice Post!
Soniksecurity offers you a wide selection of Vehicle and Home Security Products. We carry a wide variety of Security and Safety products like Vehicle Tracking System,GPS Navigation Devices,Vehicle Rear View Camera,Waterproof IP Camera,Wireless Ip Camera at very affordable prices.
Thanks for sharing information!
Waterproof IP Camera
Awesome Sharing!
The advanced bike GPS Tracking solution for protecting your bike. Our bike GPS monitoring tracking device allows you to monitor a bike at real time.Real-time bicycle positioning & tracking system.Put yourself on map.
Thanks
GPS Device for Bikes
Post a Comment