Sunday, May 8, 2011

To My Mom


“All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.” - Abraham Lincoln

When I think of my Mom I think of my rock, my go to, the backbone to our family, and so much more. I am so blessed and thankful to have the Mom I do. She is always there for me and always has been. I cannot think of a time when she wasn't there for me. The many games she at through of mine, the many tears she has wiped, the guidance she provided, the many sacrifices, the love she has always shown me, I cannot express enough gratitude for my Mom! I praise God for the woman and example she is and has helped me become. I look back and she has not once put herself before us, constantly giving and giving. The many home cooked meals, the treats she spent endless hours making, the patience, the understanding, the many hugs, the constant prayers, she has given me way beyond anything I could ever put on paper. You have shown and given me wings so that I could fly! Today and everyday we should all celebrate our Mother’s and the many amazing Mother’s of this world.

Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! Thank YOU! I Love You (and remember that I am always smiling at you!).

No comments: