Lindsay continues to enjoy herself at Tutor Time Day Care. She loves her friends, teachers and is well on her way to learning the alphabet. Each week there is a special theme and she was excited to tell me tonight when I picked her up that it is "Body" week. She continued to tell me that when our "heart stops beeping" that we die. After cracking up so hard I had to compose myself and let her know that it is when our "heart stops beating" that we pass away. She adamently explained to me that her ears were all open and she was listening closely to Ms. Auli (her teacher) and Ms. Auli said "beeping". I wonder what I will be learning tomorrow night from Lindsay and Ms. Auli?
Monday, October 13, 2008
"Heart Stops Beeping"
Lindsay continues to enjoy herself at Tutor Time Day Care. She loves her friends, teachers and is well on her way to learning the alphabet. Each week there is a special theme and she was excited to tell me tonight when I picked her up that it is "Body" week. She continued to tell me that when our "heart stops beeping" that we die. After cracking up so hard I had to compose myself and let her know that it is when our "heart stops beating" that we pass away. She adamently explained to me that her ears were all open and she was listening closely to Ms. Auli (her teacher) and Ms. Auli said "beeping". I wonder what I will be learning tomorrow night from Lindsay and Ms. Auli?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Miss Lindsay always has a comment, and continues to provide us all with entertainment.
Post a Comment