Thursday, November 20th was a monumental day for Lindsay - it was the day of her 1st haircut. I know, you are thinking she is 4 years and 3 months and is just getting her 1st haircut? Well, at 15 months she started the habit of when she was tired and sucking her thumb, she would pull her hair. She still sucks her thumb when she gets tired but has substituted what we call "lion hair" for pulling her hair. She has a rocking lion that has a big mane of lion fur (well, it once had) that she pulls off and now uses as she wipers and sucks her thumb. She figured this out completely on her own and I am so proud of her. She totally enjoyed getting her haircut and she said is looking forward to getting her next haircut already.
Way to go Lindsay - Daddy, Ryan and I are so proud of you!!!!

2 comments:
You are so right Sis - Lindsay is now a big girl!
What a cute little princess she is! Lindsay - I enjoy getting my hair cut too!
Post a Comment