Thursday, November 27, 2008

I Am Thankful For.....

I Am Thankful For. . . . .

It starts with just one thought. I want to take this opportunity to list some of the things that bless my life. I am thankful for . . . . . . . . .
the love of my life
my precious son & daughter
my wonderful dad & mom
my big bro, sis-n-law & 3 nephews
my aunt & cousin
family members that have passed on that have loved me & have taught me so much
my dear friends Julie & Tina
my home
my health
my job
my animals
the laughter in my home
the beauty I am surrounded by
friends
hugs & kisses from my kids
music
my ears
human touch
my mind
my memory (sometimes)
a clean house
laundry done
my loves eyes to look into
his lips to kiss
walking
simple pleasures
the ocean
caring people
a smile from a total stranger
watching my children learn new things
cheering the Dodgers and Cowboys on to victory
the mountains
helping others
prayer
my fingers
my hands
my heart
my . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: