Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Bittersweet Day
Yesterday was a very bittersweet day for me. On the positive side, it was my last day working until 1/2/09 when I join the Ethics Group at AT&T. The bittersweet part is that it was the last day of me supporting AT&T's LA Market and therefore will no longer be working with my favorite ARSM Pam Riggio (and no, it isn't because she has the best first name in the world that I love working with her so much). I know I am not supposed to be partial but it was hard not to be when she is just such an awesome person to work with. Pam is by far the hardest working ARSM out there and I don't know how she does it all! I know to most people HR is a waste and puts nothing but obstacles in your way, but Pam understands the importance and takes the time to dive into the difficult HR items and to take care of them. I have so enjoyed working with Pam but the even better part of it is that through our close working relationship, we have built a strong bond and friendship. It isn't very often that a "true" friend comes into your life so I am so glad that I was able to meet Pam. I so respect Pam in so many ways and am glad to call her my "true" life-long dear friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Did you ship me any tissue? As planned (I'm sure) you brought tears to my eyes. I don't know how I will make it without you, but at least we can now share stories and a few laughs at others expenses :) Thanks to you, I can count on another "Pam" in my life to be my friend through the thick and thin. Thanks for you thoughtful words. You will do great in your new position! P.S I can't wait to see you next week!!
Post a Comment