Thursday, December 4, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Lindsay


I love my conversations with Lindsay on the way home from school as they are always eventful. Not only does she tell me what letter they worked on and what they had for lunch, she always tells me which boy got in trouble as well as one item that just cracks me up. Today was no exception.

Out of the blue she starts talking about our Christmas Party at church next Friday evening. I asked Lindsay if she was still going to be a shepherd and she promptly responded back, "No Mommy, I am going to be a Wise Woman". I responded back "Do you mean a Wise Man?" She said, "No Mommy, a Wise Woman". Hum, this is going to be interesting trying to put together a costume for a Wise Woman - any suggestions?

1 comment:

Pam Riggio said...

Just put a bow on it and call it good. I'm sure she will make a great wise "person."