Saturday, December 6, 2008

High Honor Roll For Ryan



I am so proud of my Ryan! Yesterday I attended an assembly at his school for all 6th graders in which he was honored for High Honor Roll for the 1st trimester. Ry was just 1 of 2 in his class and 1 of 12 from all the 6th grade classes to receive high honors. His average was a 3.7. Equally important were the comments made by his teacher Mr. Little that Ry is a good friend to all the children in the class and how he likes to help out his fellow students. As you can imagine, I was one beaming Mom in the crowd as Mr. Little announced Ry's name and called him up to provide him with his certificate. Way to go Ryan, we are all so proud of you!!! Keep up the terrific work.

3 comments:

Pam Riggio said...

Congrats Ryan! I'm sure you mom is proud of you, as she should be. I can only hope my sons are smart and courteous to others like you are.

Unknown said...

WOW Ryan this is so awesome. I bet your Mom was smiling from ear to ear on the verge of tears (tears of joy) as Mr. Little was talking about her Ry.

Mikel Salsgiver said...

Very impressive. The shoes of Pam "4.0" Bridges will be hard to fill.

Z