Ryan was provided the assignment in Social Studies to create a pyramid. I was proud of how Ryan brainstormed ideas of how he was going to create his pyramid. With lots of hard work by Ryan and some assistance from Poppa (thank goodness for Poppa as I know the project would have been a complete flop if I had to help), Ryan completed his pyramid four days before it was due. Ryan actually took a whole day out of his holiday break to work on his pyramid. We are all now waiting patiently for Ryan's grade on it. Thank you Poppa for all of your hard work as well - don't know what we would do without you!!!!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Pyramid Time For Ryan
Ryan was provided the assignment in Social Studies to create a pyramid. I was proud of how Ryan brainstormed ideas of how he was going to create his pyramid. With lots of hard work by Ryan and some assistance from Poppa (thank goodness for Poppa as I know the project would have been a complete flop if I had to help), Ryan completed his pyramid four days before it was due. Ryan actually took a whole day out of his holiday break to work on his pyramid. We are all now waiting patiently for Ryan's grade on it. Thank you Poppa for all of your hard work as well - don't know what we would do without you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment