Lindsay starting kindergarten was deja vu in a lot of ways. Not only will Lindsay be going to the same Elementary School (Emery) as Ryan did, she also has the same kindergarten teachers as Ryan. They are Mrs. Pettitt and Mrs. Hughes. I feel so blessed as these two gals are beyond the best two kindergarten teachers on the planet! Lindsay is looking forward to a great school year.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Mrs. Pettitt & Mrs. Hughes
Lindsay starting kindergarten was deja vu in a lot of ways. Not only will Lindsay be going to the same Elementary School (Emery) as Ryan did, she also has the same kindergarten teachers as Ryan. They are Mrs. Pettitt and Mrs. Hughes. I feel so blessed as these two gals are beyond the best two kindergarten teachers on the planet! Lindsay is looking forward to a great school year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My, my you have been busy playing catch up I see. I love all the pics!! Especially the comparison shots. I hope Lins enjoyed her first week of Kindergarten. Looking forward to seeing you all soon....
Post a Comment