Wednesday, January 6, 2010

December Recap

I can't hardly believe that December has come and gone and 2010 is here. I am actually really looking forward to 2010 and all that it will bring. I want to recap our December:
* Ryan, Lins and I enjoyed watching "The Glory of Christmas" at the beautiful Crystal Cathedral with my dear friend Michelle and her family. Michelle's mom had extra tickets and graciously invited us to join them. The angels suspended in the air and the live animals were amazing to watch.
* Lindsay dressed up as a precious angel at our church Christmas dinner and party and sang her heart out.
* Lindsay got to see and sit on Santa's lap not once, not twice but three times. She enjoyed talking with him each time.
* I attended Lindsay's school class Christmas Party where the audience was entertained with six different songs. My favorite by far was Silent Night where the children also did sign language throughout the whole song.
* Steve, Lins and I enjoyed Christmas tree light watching with good friend Brent and his kids Sydney, Ben and Will.
* Nonnie turned 94 on the 20th.
* Steve, Lins and I went to the Disney on Ice Show featuring Cars, Lion King, Little Mermaid and Tinkerbelle at the Honda Center. Lindsay didn't take her eyes off the ice the whole performance.
* Had friends Elliott and Kim over for a holiday dinner.

No comments: