Sunday, June 19, 2011

For My Dad - Happy Father's Day


Hero Dad
You are my hero, Dad
You're my secure foundation.
When I think of you, I'm filled with love
And fond appreciation.
You make me feel protected;
I'm sheltered by your care.
You're always my true friend; and Dad,
When I need you, you're always there.
You have a place of honor
Deep within my heart.
You've been my superhero, Dad,
Right from the very start.

3 comments:

royal said...

Hi,
Sonikseo is a best search engine optimization and online internet marketing company specializing in organic SEO,SEM and SMO.We push your business to the top of the search engines.

Thanks
SEO Services India

royal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
royal said...

Nice Post!
We have an site, Which offers you the Best Pay Per Minute Webcam Script solution. Our Pay-Per-Minute Webcam Software charges by the minute to build your Webcam Site much easier in such little time. Choose our unique Pay Per Minute Video Webcam Chat Script for a better platform to your Webcam Site.

Thanks
Webcam Chat Script