Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey!


Well, I was able to finally convince my wonderful husband (without any complaints from him... see our engagement photo to right, July 1991) that it was time the Bridges family had a blog. Steve enthusiastically put it together and it will be a joint effort going forward.

Today is a very special day for Steve and me. We are celebrating our 17th anniversary. It seems like just yesterday that we said our vows. I feel so blessed to have such a terrific husband and I truly appreciate all that he does for me, Ryan and Lindsay (and of course I can't forget Kovu, Muffy and Tecuya). In just four short years I will have known Steve as long as I didn't know him - my how time goes quickly. I am grateful that our paths crossed and am hopeful for many more happy years together.

Love ya Honey!

3 comments:

Pam Riggio said...

Congratulations on your anniversary...and the blog! How brave you are to post a photo. You two look handsome!!

Mikel Salsgiver said...

Pammers;

Do the math again. There is no freaking way you have been married 17 years. Are you even in your thirties yet?

Z

Bob said...

Wow! 17 years!!!! Does Ripply's know about this yet???