On Saturday, November 22nd, Steve, Lindsay and I went to Disneyland and had a blast! We hit a few rides but the highlight was all the characters we got to spend time with including Chip & Dale, Alice, Peter Pan as well as Santa and Mrs. Claus. Lindsay excitedly sat next to Santa and explained to him that she wants a bike for Christmas. We will have to wait and see if Santa comes through this Christmas.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Disneyland Fun
On Saturday, November 22nd, Steve, Lindsay and I went to Disneyland and had a blast! We hit a few rides but the highlight was all the characters we got to spend time with including Chip & Dale, Alice, Peter Pan as well as Santa and Mrs. Claus. Lindsay excitedly sat next to Santa and explained to him that she wants a bike for Christmas. We will have to wait and see if Santa comes through this Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so jealous! I'm sure you all enjoyed yourselves, and especially the decked out Christmas decorations! I LOVE Disneyland during the holidays!
Post a Comment