Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cloud 9 Weekend


Well, I am ecstatic to report that I saw and spoke to Casey Daigle on my walk early this evening. That makes twice this weekend. He was once again such a sweetheart to talk with. I asked him if he would sign a baseball if I brought one over and he said absolutely. So, I went and got the baseball as well as Ryan so that he could meet him. Casey graciously took a picture with Ryan and I have it proudly displayed on my FaceBook page. I asked Casey what words of advice he would give to Ryan and he said "Practice, Practice, Practice". He then went on to tell Ryan that he practices 6 days a week. I know that I won't be bumping into Casey very much more as he takes off for Spring Training on February 3rd.

2 comments:

Mikel Salsgiver said...

Why is Casey headed to Spring Training so early? Pitchers and Catchers are to report on Feb. 14.

Pam Riggio said...

Lucky you! Twice in one week? You and Jim will have alot to talk about next time we see you. He is a baseball/softball fanatic too....although it seems you know a bit more about the profession.