On Saturday, January 10th, we attended Bobby Snarey's (Steve's Step Brother) wedding. Bobby and Heather got married in the infield of Dodger Stadium followed by a reception in the Dodger Club. Bobby and I share in the love of the Dodgers and I was in heaven the whole night. It was by far the most awesome wedding I have ever attended! There were so many awesome touches to the wedding and reception that I don't even know where to begin but one thing is for sure that I will never forget the evening. Even Roger, the world famous Dodger peanut guy attended the reception and threw out peanuts to the attendees.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Dodger Wedding Of A Lifetime
On Saturday, January 10th, we attended Bobby Snarey's (Steve's Step Brother) wedding. Bobby and Heather got married in the infield of Dodger Stadium followed by a reception in the Dodger Club. Bobby and I share in the love of the Dodgers and I was in heaven the whole night. It was by far the most awesome wedding I have ever attended! There were so many awesome touches to the wedding and reception that I don't even know where to begin but one thing is for sure that I will never forget the evening. Even Roger, the world famous Dodger peanut guy attended the reception and threw out peanuts to the attendees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Did the Garv show up? He's had a few weddings of his own.
that was an awesome wedding and i was so happy to see all of you!
Post a Comment