Sunday, August 9, 2009

"I Need To Be Challenged Mom"


I know that I am delinquent in posting this but needed to put it in writing.

A couple of weeks ago, Lindsay woke me up and informed me "I need to be challenged Mom". Straggling out of bed I found my glasses (not sure how) and ventured downstairs for a workbook that I had picked up for her. She had followed me down the stairs and when I handed her the workbook she stated "that is exactly what I need Mom". She then went on to tell me that "I miss getting homework" and "When does kindergarten start". Needless to say, my little 4 year old soon to be 5 is a little sponge and loves to learn. I guess I know where she gets it from but not so sure that I was telling my Mom that I wanted to be challenged back when I was 4. She is truly one AMAZING precious girl!

1 comment:

Pam Riggio said...

Oh good! I will bring Dominic's Pre-K workbooks down and they can work on them together. Maybe Lins will inspire him!