Monday, November 30, 2009

November Recap



I can't believe that Christmas is in 25 days. I thought I'd recap our highlights from November:

- We said "Goodbye" to our green carpet in the living room and stairs and "Hello" to laminate. It is a terrific match to the laminate already in the house. I think I figured out why Steve was so up on the idea - he now has less vacuuming to do and I have more swiffering. No problem though as the laminate is so much nicer looking.
- Lindsay participated in the Primary Program at church and spent most of the time crying. Hopefully next year will be a little better for her. She sure was cute sitting up on the stand! I spent the whole time winking and smiling at her.
- Ry went camping with Troop 86 and spent some time at Calico Ghost Town. He got to participate in archery for the first time and loved it!
- Grandma Smith turned 94 on the 15th.
- Participated in Teacher Conferences with Lindsay's teacher and all of Ryans. Lindsay is doing terrific and Ryan got 5 A's and 1 B in his Honor's classes. I am not sure how he accomplished that and we are so proud of him!
- We enjoyed Thanksgiving Dinner at Cousin Diane's house with both sets of our parents and Nonnie.
- Steve and Ry continued their tradition of early morning shopping on Black Friday. Steve says it was a success so we will see.

No comments: