Wow, where did October go? It certainly flew by!! I thought I'd recap the key events from the month:
- Steve and Ry attended a Star Wars Musical on the 1st at the Honda Center
- Ry's dodgeball team, coached by Steve, went 7-1 and won first place in the league
- We attended Ry's Court of Honor in Scouts where he was advanced to 1st Class
- Steve and I celebrated our 18th anniversary on the 12th - here's to many more Honey!
- We said goodbye to our tile in the kitchen and master bathroom (no tears at all) and welcomed in granite countertops and a newly decorative tiled shower and bath tub (happy, happy)
- Steve and I were on vacation the last week of October and enjoyed some time together at Disneyland and getting some stuff completed around the house
- Enjoyed Halloween 2009 - attended a big Halloween Party at Church on the 24th, went to Lindsay's school parade and went to a fantastic neighborhood party on Halloween - Lindsay was the cutest Snow White and Ry was a baseball player and lion

No comments:
Post a Comment